Tuesday 2 August 2016

Here's to starting something new !!!

02 Aug 2016 - 

For a long time now I have been penning down feelings, thoughts and my experiences. To switch from the pen to the keyboard seems the natural transition given the changing times. Now, the website name itself is a reflection of so many layers which go into defining me. I cannot compartmentalize them into just a few boxes. Travelling Running, Fitness, Dogs, Music, Life experiences .. there are so many shades to me. 

All of them, whether travelling or running or working out or being with my dogs, or just simply listening to some music, give me joy beyond compare. They are almost meditative in the way they help me clear my mind, re-arrange my thoughts and refresh and recharge me. 

Life is not meant to be lived at one place; life is meant to be explored, discovered, found and reinvented with your own experiences - new places and cities, new roads and off-beaten tracks. Working out, in some ways, does the same for  me. I discovered how much negativity seeps out of life when I workout. I found my biggest strength due to running and being consistent in my workouts - a stronger, more resilient version of me !!!!

To take either away from me is to take away a part of me from me. While travelling has been in my blood since perhaps the time I was born, running is something relatively new. But now its as necessary as breathing. The excitement of packing my bags, of booking my flights, of buying my new pair of shoes or hunting for the those perfect headphones, is a joy that can't be described.

I have made humble attempt to put my passions into words and I hope you like it.

Till next time

4 comments:

  1. All the best to you Ritika!!!!! Have many more successful sessions ahead and waiting for more experiences....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice thoughts about running and traveling, keep it up bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice thoughts about running and traveling, keep it up bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one! Keeping writing & keep enjoying life

    ReplyDelete